WE ARE CONFIDENT GAGNE MAKES THE BEST HEAT SEALED BELLOWS IN THE INDUSTRY!
Gagne’s Heat Sealed (RF) bellows are constructed of a specially formulated high quality polyurethane known for its flexibility, abrasion and tear resistance, and very long cycle life. Gagne fully accommodates the requirements of clients’ applications:
Round, square & specialty
.005 to .040
1 inch diameter to 8-15 feet skirts
-60F to +225F.
Benefits of Gagne Bellows:
- Prompt Quote Turnaround
- Knowledgeable Application Assistance
- Made to Your Specification
- No Minimum Order Quantities
- Use of Highest Quality Materials
- Increases Life of Equipment
- Prevent Expensive Down Time
- Extensive ln-House Tooling
- Many Options and Accessories
- High Quality Customer Service
- Made in the U.S.A
Typical applications for GAGNE bellows would include:
Cylinder Rods, Linear Ways, Expansion Joints, Traverse Screws, Guide Rods, Air Bladders and Liquid Reservoirs.
Bellows are used in a wide range of varied applications wherever the need to exclude dust, dirt, moisture, chips and other environmental contaminants exist and can be used aesthetically and to protect machine operators from pinch points and other dangers from moving parts.